Friday, September 05, 2008

Friday!!!!

I'm excited!!!! Friday's are always good!

At work and usually on Monday's I ask people how their weekend was. They usually reply that it was good, bad, or eh. They in return ask and I say I've never had a bad weekend. They used to ask why, well it is because I was off work and after that it doesn't matter. I can deal with everything else.

They understand the logic, no matter how bad your weekend might have been that it was still pretty good. You'd be surprised on how that changes one's outlook as well. If you expect to have a bad weekend you likely will. If you know that no matter what your weekend is going to be good....well duh, it will be!

Well that's my simple philosophy anyway.

Yes I'm still excited that the NFL is back!!!! The other sports are more like diversions until the NFL gets back up and running. Well now that Oklahoma has a NBA team I'll watch that more often during the regular season but that's about it!

No comments: