Monday, November 17, 2008

7-4

I'm the only 7-4 team in my league! Seven are tied at 6-5. I'm also back on top after falling to second place last week. I gained enough points to give me a twelve point lead however he still has his kicker going tonight.

He could wind up in first place by the time the game ends tonight if his kicker socres double digits. I had to swap kickers yesterday as John Carney is now on the bench and Lawrence Tynes is taking over kicking duties. He was injured most of the season and is healthy now.

I will probably drop Carney now and pick up the top free agent kicker. I scored thirty points, Michael Turner had a great game and got two tds. My defense scored, and my kicker got six. AP started out with a great half and tailed off. Fitz had over 150 yards but didn't catch a td. Johnson had a blah day. Holt was almost nonexistent as well. Rivers had no tds in Pittsburgh in rough weather.

If any of them would have scored it would have helped me put distance on the field. I was below my 43.5 scoring average which still leads the league. I'm still looking for that one week where they all click at the same time. It will happen and when it does I'll likely finish the year on top.

No comments: