Friday, November 07, 2008

Week 10

With Denver taking on Cleveland last night I decided to start Matt Prater, my kicker. It paid off with ten points! So far I'm up 10-0 in my match up with Beersnob's team!

He has a full team to go on Sunday so it will even out by then. All in all it is a good start though and a nice advantage going into the Sunday games ten points up. A temporary advantage though it may be.

Jay Cutler had a huge night but I think Philip Rivers will have a good game Sunday as well, he might not throw four tds but he will have solid numbers! Adrian Peterson should have a good game as well as he really is starting to get on track and get consistent in his game.

Fitz and Andre Johnson are still studs and post good yardage numbers every week lately they just need to add in a couple of tds here and there and my league leading numbers will skyrocket! They will, there is a lot of season left!

No comments: