Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tech Rehearsal

Has been moved from tomorrow night to tonight. That means I'll be there at 6:30 to start to get things put together and underway. We programmed all of the cues in last Sunday so it shouldn't be a big deal to go through this without a hitch.

However I do expect a hitch or two. That's just the way things go. There will be something we overlooked and in a show with this many cues, over sixty lighting cues, it is bound to happen.

Tomorrow night is likely a full on rehearsal with everything and everyone. I'll miss the game tonight but I am starting Nate Washington. Against the Bungles he might just have a good game! Its worth the shot anyway! With that said I believe I'll also start the Pittsburgh D/ST. They should pound the Bungles into the ground and get a few sacks/ints.

No comments: