Monday, November 10, 2008

Still First Place!!!!

The second place team stayed right with me and we tied in total points for the week with 37. That should be enough for me to win my weekly match up as well so I'll be sitting at 7-3 for the season. I have one more player going tonight while my weekly match up has two in Issac Bruce and Frank Gore. I have a 10 point lead though.

Second place has a player as well however every time his player (Kurt Warner) throws a td to my player (Larry Fitzgerald) I'll gain two points on him. Third place put points on me however. Eleven to be exact. His kicker went off as well as DeAngelo Williams while I had good showings from Adrian Peterson with 192 yards rushing and a td. Michael Turner had a good game adding a td to my total as well.

My WRs aren't producing as they should be. Andre Johnson is going flat after a few weeks of monster receiving games in yardage. Torry Holt is on a horrible team and was lucky to get any receptions at all. That's alright though, they need to click together one big time and that will put my points lead securely in first place and make it harder for anyone to catch me.

A fifty point lead is big. That is hard to make up if you are hitting your averages. Every week you there will be a small points gain or loss, usually in the single digits. I wouldn't be surprised if I cut the eleven points that third place gained down to five or I'll even gain a point if Fitz gets two tds.

No comments: