Saturday, November 08, 2008

Getting Around

A little later this morning than usual. I have to go to the store and get groceries and then get some fuel.

Everyone gets to spend less now since gas is under two bucks. Not me....diesel is still hovering around two ninety. Not complaining though, I enjoy having a diesel. It is more maintenance but it is very manly! LOL!

Last weekend I bought a new microwave. I haven't had one in about a year and it was actually a pretty interesting experience not to have a microwave around. It changes your cooking habits quite a bit. My last one just broke and quite working and I never replaced it. Well now that my urologist has me on a low sodium diet, under 2000 mgs, I've started getting those frozen vegetable packages from the store. They are usually very low in sodium.

All of the tasty things have sodium in them though, that I learned quickly....

No comments: