Monday, November 24, 2008

Mixed Results

I scored over 50 points which was an amazing score and probably secured me third place for the week. I also put points on second, third, and fourth place! A lot of points on fourth place since he scored two points. I put eleven on second place which was really nice and helpful!

Third place has a couple of players tonight going so I don't know exactly how many I'll put on third yet. The spread is over twenty right now though!

The bad news is that I lost this week in my match up. My opponent has seventy five points and still has Ryan Grant going tonight! He has a lock on first place. Second place this week clocked in with sixty points. He is done though as am I.

Michael Turner had four tds yesterday giving me a much needed boost in points! He was a beast and unstoppable! Peterson had one td in the effort which helped. My wide receivers are my weak point. They rarely score but have incredible receiving days. Fitz had a great day in receptions and yardage. Johnson had a better day with over one hundred yards but I only get a point for that. Nothing for Fitz's effort.

If they would ever get a couple of tds every other week or so I'd feel a lot better about winning my league. As it is second and third are too close to me right now.

No comments: