Thursday, November 27, 2008

Friends And Family

There are two different kinds of family that you can have. One is the one you can't choose. I happen to love mine and get along well with them. I've got a good family and I'm going there at lunch to have a wonderful Thanksgiving meal and watch some football!

There is also the family that you can choose. This isn't a new concept for me as I feel I'm part of several families. I have a wonderful family in Iowa that I'm close to and I have known for more than twenty years. I have a family here that over the past few years we have grown very close. I'm having another Thanksgiving meal with them today!

I'm thrilled to be so fortunate to have two incredible families that I can have huge meals with and another I know I'd be welcomed anytime I showed up! Some people have no one and I have an abundance of family!

My wish for you fine readers today is that if you have a family, chosen or natural, that you find some peace and joy with them today! If you have no one then my wish for you is that you have the same peace and joy!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: