Sunday, November 02, 2008

Week 9

Today's lineup will be one with lots of potential because of match ups. Arizona has the weak St. Louis defense to contend with today, Fitz should get at least one td. Adrian Peterson might have a good day against the Texans, at least rushing he will, lets hope he gets some tds to go with the yardage.

Philip Rivers is on a bye this week, the last bye I'll have for the remainder of the season. If I maintain my lead today I'll be 100% the rest of the season and will have survived the toughest part of my schedule.

David Garrard steps in today as my QB. He has been on a tear lately and if he can get 2 tds I'll be thrilled. If he gets 1 then I'll be happy! Michael Turner gets Oakland today, he should run buck wild over them and be a threat to break a long td every time he touches the ball.

So today's lineup looks like this, Garrard QB, Peterson and Turner RB, Fitz, Johnson, and Holt QR, Carney K, and the Giants defense and special teams since they have the Dallas Cowboys today who are in the middle of an implosion. I believe the G-Men will get to the QB a LOT today and might produce a td in the process.

No comments: