Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Thursday!

Yes tomorrow is my Friday! I plan on being off the rest of the week after tomorrow!

Rehearsal went pretty well last night. We decided to put some more blackouts into the show to allow the actors to get into place. Stuff like that you just don't think of until you have a full group of actors on stage.

We changed a couple of the delays as well to give more time to get into place. This is a good show though. It has a ton of people in it.

Well third place scored as many points as I did this week at fifty two. That means I didn't put any points on his team but I still maintained my thirty some point lead. A couple of teams put points on me but they were in the lower third of the league and not in striking distance right now.

I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving! I have a couple of dinners to go to and they will all be good!

No comments: