Sunday, November 30, 2008

Week 13

I've got a two point lead in my match up this week. Fitz had a big day Thursday night and got me two tds for twelve points. My opponent had his kicker going and got him ten points.

I'm rolling with my QB Rivers this week. He is still leading the league with passing tds. My RB duo has become more potent over the past two weeks with Turner leading the way with his td explosion. Peterson is finding his groove and has the Bears on tap today. He has done well against the Bears so it will be interesting to see what happens!

Fitz did well already. I'll couple him with Andre Johnson who has the Jags on tap in a nice match up for him and Torry Holt who if he starts I'll be thrilled in the lacking Rams offense.

Jay Feely is my kicker of the day and has a good chance to dominate today and I'm starting the Giants D/ST.

This is a week that had a great start to it as my WRs were the ones who were under performing despite good receiving numbers.

No comments: