Sunday, October 11, 2009

Big Day

IT took some planning but I pulled it off. I finally asked T to find out what place in the city The Date would enjoy eating at since I knew T was going to see her on Friday to pick up part of a science project for her son. Turns out it is PF Changs so today we will be driving to PF Changs for her bday lunch:)

Funny thing is that the way T did it, she said she was going and would she like Changs or another place. T texted me back and then forwarded her message to her, she was very excited, LOL!

Then I nagged her to death on Friday to get new tires on her car so it would be safe to drive today. I know she was just thinking I was nagging but today's trip is the reason for it.

All in all it was successful since she didn't have a clue. I laid it on really thick last night as we went to Hastings. I picked up the first season of Mad Men and told the man at check out I was stocking up for the weekend so I wouldn't have to get out, picked up a few candy bars too.

At this point I believe she thinks I may have forgotten:)

No comments: