Thursday, October 29, 2009

World Series Game One

Though I'm not much of a fan of baseball anymore I do try to catch a game or two of the World Series and if a playoff series becomes compelling I'll catch one or two. I love the NBA playoffs, I watch a few games of the regular season of that though, way more than baseball.

Cliff Lee pitched an amazing game last night. He kept the Yankees at bay by pitching a complete game and allowing six hits. It was really fun to watch, well until I went to bed. They start these games just too late in the evening for people who work for a living.

I can't imagine how they are going to promote the game to children when four innings into the game they have to go to bed. MLB has problems. The Obama count stands at one as Michelle was there.

Had quite a storm last night! I love it when I get woke up by thunder and get to sleep with that as background noise:) It's very good for inducing a restful sleep!

Going to grab a drink after work with Chianti. Been ages since she and I have been able to sit down and have a quiet drink. She (as well as TC and Witchy) are knee deep in planning the reception right now.

I've got the best friends in the world!

No comments: