Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Sons Roll

With Jax and Clay fighting for control of the MC chaos is erupting around them all. As last night's show ended they were all further apart than they had ever been. I believe next episode Clay's secret will come out and either turn the entire club against him or they will be so disillusioned they will end the MC as a chapter.

I doubt that will happen, the show is getting better ratings than The Jay Leno Show. No doubt that has some NBC suits very nervous about their long term employment! In any event I am sure that by season's end everything will be up in the air and the table set for next season!

Tonight the World Series throws out its first pitch. I wonder what the over/under is on Obama appearances. I'd say three either video taped or live from the White House or possibly a live showing.

Watched Ice Age Three last night. Very funny, I love me some Scrat! They really created one of the funniest characters that never utters a syllable. Does Scrat find love? I'd recommend this movie for anyone, Simon Pegg has a great character and it's a fun, funny movie!

I'm disappointed in some of the cable channels this year who aren't showing classic monster movies as they have done in years past. I'm looking at you TCM! I enjoy black and white monster movies and with five hundred channels you'd think you could find one leading up to Halloween!

No comments: