Monday, October 26, 2009

Nice Sunday

Although my fantasy football teams went 0-2 my fantasy NASCAR team took second place this weekend and cut the lead of the first place team in half. If I can keep this up then I'll have my overall lead back in a couple of weeks as the season winds down.

The Date and I went to Chianti's house and watched the Dallas game in the afternoon. Beersnob came over a little later on and he brought cigars so we stood outside and enjoyed them and conversed. I had a 5 Vegas Gold and he had a CAO Italia.

It was chilly out but it really didn't matter, the moment was good and everyone had fun.

I'm blessed to have friends like them but more than that I'm blessed to have The Date and The Things. It's getting hard to remember what life was like before they moved in.

No comments: