Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fall Break....

I'm doing my normal routine this morning. I get up and shower, take Zip out, and then let him in and turn on The Date's light to get her around. Zip jumps up and down on her which helps wake her up. Then I go up stairs to turn on Things one and two's lights.

I tell Thing 2, "Let's go!" as she is always the first to get up anyway after me. "Where are we going?" "Wake up," I reply back.

"It's Fall Break..." They should really tell me these things sometimes.

I did not know this so I go back down and check with The Date who confirms that none of them have school today. Go figure. I'm all alone this morning enjoying the aroma of coffee I won't have time to drink before going off to work.

It is still drizzly outside. I found an old Coast to Coast AM show in my archives that featured a guy who tried to crack the Jack the Ripper case. Thought it would be great listening as I was dozing off in this weather. Very Rippery weather for sure over the past few days.

No comments: