Sunday, October 25, 2009

Week 7

Well this week is going to be a tough one. I've got three WRs who are on a bye. No big deal, I'll chalk this week up as a loss and be full strength the rest of the season. Hopefully they will pick it up from here on out and be a force in the league.

In my main league I'll have a full roster but it won't matter as I'm still middle of the pack. I fully expect to be 0-2 this weekend at this point. I've become the Titans in both leagues. High expectations after a stellar last season and a better team than is showing up on the field but still not producing.

It sucks but such is the world of fantasy football. It happens in this game and in one league I can build on and field a better team next season, in my main league it's time to fold the tents and donate the rest of my weekly payments to the eventual winners.

Yeah it's tough to take, it really is but again this is the game I love to play and this is what can happen even if you have one of the best teams on paper.

No comments: