Saturday, October 10, 2009

I Could Talk About

The Nobel Peace Prize joke that was played on the world yesterday but I won't. It'll be talked to death by other bloggers. Both pros and cons and they'll cover way more angles than I could possibly think of.

Instead I'd rather talk about Rocky Horror last night at the local college. They had a showing. A group of the friends I know and love went out there to witness the show. It was enjoyable even though it really wasn't what we were expecting.

First we got there and they started Young Frankenstein. We all loved that movie as well so we watched it and laughed with the sparse audience. A few more people came in for Rocky. Between the movies they drew for door prizes and it's really funny! There were five of us there. Four of us won out of six prizes! I was the only one to go home without a door prize. The Date did win a Halloween themed drink shaker with two shot glasses though!

We left a couple of songs after Time Warp as the chairs were uncomfortable and we had been there a good while. We had fun, I wish the audience had been bigger though. I was really wanting the whole Rocky Horror audience experience and Witchy (who won a Halloween snow globe) was the only one in the whole show who knew all of the audience participation lines.

We had fun, it was a good evening:)

No comments: