Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fantasy Drought

I'm doing poorly in both fantasy football leagues this season and now I've dropped to second place in NASCAR after dominating for a couple of months. After being a couple of hundred points ahead I now find myself seventy seven points down.

In my keeper league today I'm going to drop LenDale White and pick up Cedric Benson who has really re-energized his career this season.

As I predicted earlier in the season my teams would succeed or fail on the RB position's performance. They have failed to deliver the goods thus far. In my main league I'm up and down. I'm decent points wise, middle of the pack, but my record is 1-4. I'm bad in my keeper league points wise and share the identical record of 1-4.

I'd have to win out in both leagues to have salvaged season and I don't really see that happening. Never say never but it would be a feat on par with the Miracle on Ice at the Olympics.

No comments: