Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve!

Yes it is. The winds are howling outside, a massive Winter storm is on its way, and all is right with the world right now! It appears that my first Christmas with my family will be a White Christmas! The storm is very slow moving and it is now on our doorstep.

I'm on vacation, yesterday's Christmas party was a success. Three briskets, a full pork loin, and some sausages for meats. Then everyone brought the salads and desserts. The past two days were spent smoking the briskets and yesterday I grilled the pork loin.

All in all everything went well.

Thing 1's Christmas is installed and I tested it last night. She will be happy with WoW and it'll be fun both of us.

The one movie I've seen more than any other starts tonight at seven. Twenty fours of A Christmas Story begins tonight on TBS. I always catch it four or five times a year and sometimes more.

No comments: