Saturday, December 05, 2009

Opening Night

The show came together, it simply came together. Last night was better than all of the previous rehearsals so far. Our Scrooge had gotten tangled in the bed sheets on final dress, tumbled off of the bed fracturing his wrist. He has a cast but was in very good spirits.

Tech Guy made some wassail last night, all I can say is AWESOME!!!! That was some of the best holiday (alcohol free) drinking I've done in a long time! At halftime I got a cup and gave a cup to Bdub and the director and stood outside the back of the theatre for the ten minutes and was warm.

I've got to make some! It is incredible!

I'm off to find a new kitteh today! I'm really looking forward to that! I need a little, tiny fuzzball in the house to play with Scrat and Zip:)

No comments: