Thursday, December 10, 2009

Showtime

Yep, have the start of a four run stretch of shows tonight. I enjoyed last night's restful evening. Three evenings in a row was wonderful! I know that next week I'll be free but it'll be different as I won't have a show to do on the weekend, it'll just be in between shows at that point.

Scotch is going in this morning to get fixed at nine AM. He is such a fun kitten, he just runs around after Scrat or from Scrat (who himself is a kitten, just a few months older) and just plays. It's nice to have that kind of energy in the house!

It's nine degrees outside, the truck has been warming up for about twenty minutes so far. It's cold out. Northern Brother was trying to send me pics from his phone to mine yesterday of the eighteen inches of snow they got. Now that's what I'd like! If it's going to be cold it might as well snow too! At least that's the fun stuff and usually with that kind of snow everything is shut down. You get to spend the day at home or playing in the yard. You can watch movies, eat hot Winter food, drink doctored hot chocolate!

I know we'll get some snow soon enough, it'll be a few inches and we'll feel like we are being persecuted for something bad somehow. It'll be fun though to me and I'll enjoy the snow:) I am probably in the minority of people who enjoy Winter. I don't mind the cold weather, I don't mind the weather, I look forward to the year's first snow and watching the blinding snow storms that happen in this area.

No comments: