Thursday, December 03, 2009

What Day Is It?

Well I know what day it is, it's Thursday. I'm just tired enough to not really care what day it is. I slept well but I'm tired when I woke up this morning. Coffee is brewing, the truck is running and warming up, and I'm trying to wake up now.

The lights to the show are set. Everything will be a go for tonight's final dress and then three shows in a row. I'm very much looking forward to Saturday! First it's because I get to rest, second I am going to find a kitten and I'm very much looking forward to that.

I'm looking for one that's about four to six weeks old, a tiny one. One that'll be here for years and years and fit in well with Zip and Scrat who are also very young. I want to be over fifty by the time they move on.

Skate is having his audition done tonight and I'm going to shoot it and then give him my camera to digitize the tape and upload it. I'm excited that he could be picked for this, it is a brilliant opportunity! I'm excited for him!

No comments: