Monday, December 28, 2009

The Start Of A New Week

And the countdown to the start of a new year begins. T-Minus four days! I'm going to save my critique for 2009 for the first but I've got a lot to say about the current and almost former year.

Today I've got to take Scotch into the cat clinic and have this spot on his head looked at. The Date thinks it might be mange, I'm not sure so he is going to the vet and get checked out.

I'm off all week long! I'm going to enjoy this as well! I so needed a vacation. Towards the end at work I got to where I dreaded coming in. It'll be nice to usher in a brand new year and a brand new start.

I guess that's what everyone wants from time to time, a brand new year, a clean slate, and a reset button. I don't feel I need all of that but maybe a little time off will do just nicely.

No comments: