Thursday, May 19, 2011

Almost Over

This very long week is nearly completed. These two days will be tough though as I'm in the shop by myself. My coworker is on his way to a cooking contest in Texas to qualify for a larger contest with a big prize and a trip to the biggest contest I believe, The Jack Daniel Invitational, or it is the Royal not sure which.

So that aside it's me and me alone in the shop for two days which makes for some very long and super busy workdays.

Tonight I'll be going to Skate's rehearsal at the church and then make an appearance at the dinner, I've got to be at the theatre by 7:30 to get set up and get the equipment going. Tonight is Third Thursday and I'll be doing tech until tenish or so.

Last night was The Date's only evening off this week, it was great to actually have your spouse with you in the evening! I believe it'll be different next week, at least I'm hoping so! She's working tonight, tomorrow, and Saturday with Sunday being her only day off. Long week for her as well as me.

No comments: