Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Theatre King

I'd like to take a few moments to talk about Theatre King. A man I met during Christmas Carol and really enjoy him being around the theatre. With his gruff voice he loves taking roles that will entertain the children for the big show each year. He'll sign things and take pictures until everyone is gone. He's one of a kind and I'm glad that he's found a home at our theatre!

He did something very nice for Thing 2 yesterday and while I'll protect the integrity of the act by keeping the details to myself all I can say is that he's a great director and actor but that pales in comparison to his giant heart!

I know Beersnob and I would love to have a cigotch with you and chat over many things but I also know you don't drink anymore and I doubt if you'd enjoy a premium cigar. That's ok though:) It's an honor to know him and I know our lives as a family are better for it! God Bless Theatre King and I look forward to the next time we work together!

No comments: