Friday, May 27, 2011

Three Day Weekend Ahoy!

Argh mateys, tis a three day weekend on the horizon! I am not sure exactly where the pirate intro came from but oh well. Thing 2 said there is a John Wayne marathon on Memorial Day, we both are excited about that!

After work I was going to take Thing 2 fishing for a bit. She was napping and didn't want to go so I went. Filmmaker Friend Chris came with me and we just chatted for a while.

Not much happening today. I'd would have taken off work and extended my weekend a bit but my coworker is gone, put in for leave before I did. Since we are a two man shop then it was necessary for one of us to be there.

Oh well, it's good in that my leave barely topped one hundred hours this week, next week I'll have around one hundred six! It builds pretty fast for me. I like to keep it up over one hundred but not that much. Some guys carry over two hundred. That'd be nice but I take off more than they do. I enjoy some of the smaller things more than they do. And honestly a lot of them complain about their spouses more telling me that they are at work for a reason, they don't want to be at home!

Not me, my leave isn't that high!

No comments: