Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Half Way Point

This has been a rough week and now it's half way over with. I know The Date is looking forward to it being over as well, she's really had a rough time this week.

The part time job has scheduled her to work every single evening save tonight. So she's been making sales calls during the day and putting books back on the shelves in the evening until nine. She needs a break.

It won't be long before she can turn in her notice to the library and quit and get down to a single job, that'll be nice for us and especially her.

Tomorrow evening I'll be running the Third Thursday, they have guitar players come up and perform on stage in the Turpin Theatre. Tech Guy asked me last month if I'd fill in for him on lights and sound, I told him I would and I enjoyed it so I told the theatre I'd do it each time they had the show. It's free and really pretty good!

This weekend won't be as busy as last weekend, Skate and The Invader are getting married and I'm an usher for that. It should be a good time:)I'm proud of them and they will soon be off to Germany for his first assignment of his new career!

Skate has been a part of our lives for quite a while now and we've seen a lot together, been through a lot of shows together, and I'll miss him and her. I know he'll be super happy with his new career though, he was born to do media and he'll be a star!

No comments: