Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

Remember today those who have fallen in service to our country and our freedom. Remember also those who are currently serving. Pray for those who are in the field right now and their safety.

Today I'm going to give Ten a hand with shooting the NJCAA games, I was going to yesterday but it was just very busy. The Date wasn't feeling well most of the day and I was tied up with helping some friends put carpet into their house.

All in all it was a busy and very good day, I'll be recharged for work again tomorrow. I've also been giving some thought on where to take my zombie story, as you know the characters are building a refuge on the shores of a lake in Idaho. One of the few safe places they've encountered. The characters are contenting themselves to a life of self reliance and learning to live with no conveniences anymore. Eventually they'll have to move south for warmer weather as Idaho gets pretty cold. I'll be giving it some thought for a while before it picks up again.

No comments: