Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Alarm Is Off

It won't come back on until next year!

Alright I called in to Walmart last night, I just wasn't up to it. The previous night the store was filled with a ton of people and it was very difficult to do even a portion of the job. I'm not worried about it, I've called in there four times in almost five months. Five days short of five months actually.

The alarm clock is the main thing, it's the working class's nemesis. I got a lot of rest last night, went to bed around nine, probably asleep before ten. Hot shower this morning! Yep, I got the shower working last night after work, sealed up the seams. Added the shower head. Got a new shower rod. Insulated the crawlspace. Still need to seal the upper part where the new wall meets the top of the shower and add the molding. I'd say it's functional and 95% finished! Will have to still deal with the new floor and get some covering for it.

All in all it's not a great job but it works and it's what it needs to be.

No comments: