Friday, December 23, 2011

And....I'm Off!

The company let us go home early yesterday but we still got our eight in. No Walmart last night. I went to bed around one. I'm off now!

Love the song that Thorin Oakenshield sings in the new Hobbit trailer! Very cool song that seemed to hold a lot of reverence for them. I've read The Lord of the Rings but have never read The Hobbit. I know, that's pretty weird for a reader such as myself who does read a lot of classic novels however it happens to be true.

With the Kindle though I'll likely load it up in the upcoming year and get it read way before the movie comes out next December, well part one of the movie anyway. It's two parts and it'll be a two year endeavor as Lord of the Rings was three full years.

Today is my day, I'm doing what I wish to do and that will likely be a bit lot of Not Much!

I've got projects next week I'll attend to but for now this is my time and if that's selfish then so be it, I need time to recharge once in a while.

No comments: