Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wednesday

I'm feeling better.
Recharging is a good thing. I came home early from Walmart last night, after about three hours I was absolutely nauseous and felt a dizzy and weak. I thought it was from not eating much that day but I don't think that was it at all. I'm feeling better this morning though.

Not sure what happened but I felt horrible last night. I went right to bed before nine and was asleep by ten, sound asleep. Hopefully it won't return as I've got to work again tonight from five to ten. I'm off tomorrow though! All day!

It's all part of the way things go I guess. I'm not a big believer in a power called luck, it just doesn't exist but sometimes I do feel that we've had some very bad luck over the past three years, sometimes we've just been snake bitten and it's hard to shake it. Whatever it is things don't go the good way, they go the worst way. I'm trying to have a good and positive attitude and look at the bright side of things but it rarely turns out without a lot of hassle and added expenses.

I know a good attitude is very important, focusing on the good and shaking off the bad but it wears you down over time. I count my blessings and have to believe things will get better otherwise what's the point?

Yeah life just happens and I hope life will take a break from using us as a football for a while, we could use a good break once in a while:)

No comments: