Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sick Date

The Date officially got sick yesterday. I figured it was coming on as she exhibited symptoms of a small cold to start with and then it gradually progressed over the course of the day to out and out sickness. She's laid up in bed right now and I've got her on Theraflu.

She had a pretty bad fever yesterday and up to late last night. I'm going to make her stay in bed today as well but she will have to pick up Thing 2 from mass later on (she's going to play violin with the orchestra today) and then take her to work. She can handle something that small and it might do her good to get some fresh air for a half hour or so.

I'll be on my way to work soon so I won't be able keep her in bed but she'll be on the honor system. I'll be back home around six and then I'll be able to make sure she rests like she is supposed to.

No comments: