Friday, December 16, 2011

Day Off

I took today off, it was very much needed. I was nearing the end of my endurance for all things work related. Yesterday at work I was just going through the motions, no doubt twenty years of muscle memory aided me in that endeavor of tasks. I had in the back of my mind, stored where only I knew where it was, the thought that I didn't have to work at Walmart last night. That gave me a brief gust of wind in my sail every time I needed it and propelled me through the straits of my day.

My brother changed out the faucet and we fixed a leak while clearing a hair clog after work. The shower is now ready to put up the wall cover. I have to cut it all to size and then using the adhesive fasten it all in place. In theory it shouldn't take long however being that this is a home project I predict it will take much longer than it should and end in a frustrating day off for me.

Rest?
What's that?

No comments: