Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Three Days

Three glorious days of work left in this year for me. When I say glorious I really mean hard and I'm going to work a bit under the weather. That's what I expect, everything is earned. I'm earning my time off and I'm going to make Friday an official me day. It's a day where I'm off from both jobs! Rare indeed.

Don't ask me to do anything, I'm going to take care of myself for one day out of this past three hundred sixty five days. If I want to hibernate under the covers all day long that's what I'm going to do.

I am not going to exist on this plane of existence, I'll be like a ghost going where I darn well please, an echo from beyond. I know I'll have projects this upcoming week that I'll have to get done. I just need one day to myself.

No offense is intended, if I want to have lunch, I'll call you. More than likely I'll grab a bag of chips and couch it. I don't know yet. I'm not going to plan Friday out and just give it my best shot at not doing a thing I don't want to do.

No comments: