Monday, December 26, 2011

Leading The Game

My team The Predators are leading the Tebow St. Carnage this weekend in the Wannabe Keeper league. I'm up by eleven right now and have one player left to go. I've got Roddy White while my opponent has Michael Turner going.

The hitch comes because I have Turner in another set of playoffs in my long time league. So White will have to score at least one TD while Turner can score perhaps two at the most against a strong New Orleans D. I can win both games but it's tricky, I'd rather Turner score one TD and White score one or more. That would secure both wins for sure and my championship Keeper league money

The Keeper league is set up to where the super bowl champ wins the majority of the cash, that's what I'm after. My main league is set up to where the leader in points at the end of the season wins the majority of the money. I've won that before as well but I'm out of that this year and I'm only able to play in the championship bowl. That pays as well but not as much.

So tonight is the last night of one league while next week I'll hopefully play in the super bowl of my main league!

No comments: