Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Brake Pad

The first analogy that came to mind yesterday when my supervisor asked me how I felt was that I felt like a worm out brake pad right now. I'm worn thin, I growl more when pressure gets applied, and I feel like I need replaced.

The brakes on your car are what keeps things under control. They keep you from wrecking more than any other piece of your car. When they wear out you are not as safe. I'm not dangerous I'm just worn out.

Next Friday I'll have the first of eleven days off. The way the holidays fall I'll spend four days of leave to get eleven straight days. That's great use of leave and a great return on what you are spending your leave on!

That will help me get back on track and give me some much needed rest.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: