Saturday, December 17, 2011

Better Not Great

Yesterday went fairly well. I got the panels cut to place in the bathroom shower. My brother is going to bring a drill over that will have a chuck big enough for the hole saw to place the faucet and get it all squared up.

That's it. Just placing the panels, putting things back into place and it'll be a working shower again. The tub is operational though.

I needed that day off. More than I thought actually. This week is also a four day work week and I get Thursday and Friday off from Walmart, that means Friday is another full day off! Then it's the holidays and a full week off for me. If yesterday is a good indicator I'll be needing that week off, I feel better today but still not myself yet.

Yes I'll still have to work at Walmart the following week but it'll be ok. It's only like three or four nights and only four and a half hours a night, a third of a normal work day for me anymore. I can do that standing on my head. I need it though.

No comments: