Sunday, December 11, 2011

Another Busy Day On Tap

This morning we'll start the bathroom project by adding some insulation around the shower and sheet rocking the area. After that we'll head to Lowe's and find a insert that will work to surround the shower keep everything waterproof.

While all that is happening I'll also have to get ready for work and then head to Walmart for a few hours (Hopefully shorter, I'm going to see if I can break away before my shift is over) before returning home and hopefully adding the finishing touches to a fully functional shower!

I'll have to get Thing 2 to work this morning and sometime today she has a set strike as the Christmas show closed last night. Cinderellas is now in the books and over with. That will end a grueling stretch of shows that The Date has been involved with since she was cast in Dixie Swim Club.

She's ready for a break like I was after my last grueling stretch of shows.

No comments: