Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

My "me day" was fairly successful. I do feel better today in fact. Abostang and I played several games of Dominion. The Date rushed around and made some great cookies and went to see her dad in the hospital. Thing 2 and I later took him a paper and some scratch offs to entertain himself with for a while. He loves scratch offs.

Today I'll be working from twelve thirty until six and then the store will be closed down until late tomorrow night if I remember correctly. Everyone will get tomorrow off from Walmart in this store!

All in all it'll be an easy day and one that should fly by. I can imagine us being very busy as last minute shoppers rush in and out, perhaps not the produce section so much but a lot of people coming through anyway. No one stops for that last minute head of lettuce. I do enjoy my coworkers at Walmart and it'll make today fun on top of it being an easy day.

Maybe after taking a pause yesterday from the hectic race I've been running I think I might be finding my Christmas Spirit after all. It's always there, maybe it's just not as evident as I'd like it to be but it's always there.

No comments: