Saturday, December 10, 2011

Darn Hard Day

Today was super busy. First my brother and Fat Plummer (his best friend since high school)came over and we ripped up the bathroom. We dismantled everything that needed to be dismantled. The contractor showed up and the three of them formed a plan and they got the floor pieces cut and shored up.

Then I went to work and when I came home the floor was just about ready to put down and set the toilet back into place. Another hour later and everything was rock solid and working! Tomorrow the shower will take center stage. We plan on hanging the sheet rock in the morning and fitting up the sheet rock with a shower insert or something along those lines.

This post is late today because of the busy day and how much was happening! I'd like to mention that this is also my two thousand five hundredth post, yes the big 2.500! I'll be making my three thousandth post in about a year and a third from now.

No comments: