Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A Good Day!!!!

Work was fairly busy, made the day short.

We won last night, knocking off Dodge City in the final game of the regular season! I left with about five minutes left in the second quarter and met Catina from the documentary project for drinks! She had aced her examines and got out of the musical rehearsal and we were able to catch up!

I haven't seen her in probably six weeks so it was really nice! We talked for about forty five minutes, we will have a happy ending to the documentary as well!!!!

I made it back to the game with about a minute left to see us actually blowing out Dodge! The season ending tournament starts this Thursday with one game and an All Star competition. That'll be fun!

So overall it was a good day, an exciting day, and a day that is becoming more typical for me! Those days make me look forward to tomorrow to see how much better the next day is going to be!

No comments: