Saturday, June 16, 2007

A Good Game

But we lost in overtime last night against our biggest rivals, Dodge City.
It was a close game all the way through when we were behind by two towards the end of regulation, we hit a field goal to tie. Dodge had a last second shot that missed and into OT we went.

They quickly put six points on us and we couldn't pull close. Tonight we play the Cagerz which is always a good game as well!

So most of the day, like most days this week, it was pouring rain. I believe that my door buzzer in my suburban had decided to freeze and keep on buzzing.....even after the door was shut and the engine started. So I have to hit the ATM before tipoff for snack and drink money and the buzzer hasn't stopped as I had hoped.

I park, turn off the engine....and the buzzer is still buzzing, even without the key in the ignition now! I get down by the fuse box and start looking for the right fuse to pull but it is really wet and I just decide to go to the game and think about the solution.

So about half time a co-worker who was on vacation all week comes and sits by me to catch up on everything that happened while he was gone. I tell him about my buzzer and he suggests the fuse pulling thing and I tell him I thought of that but couldn't find the right fuse. So he ponders it for a second and at half time we go out there.

He examines the plunge trigger at the door jamb and says if we pull that and unhook it then the buzzer will stop. I break out the tools and quickly dismantle the trigger, I snip the wires and then....peace and quiet!!!! The dreaded buzzer has stopped!!!!

Life is good!!!!

No comments: