Thursday, June 14, 2007

Gratitude

Have you ever just gotten up out of bed and thought, "I'm so thankful I have a bed to get out of, a house over my head, food to eat, and electricity and water to light my way and drink."

It is a good practice since there are so many people and places that have much less than we do as a relative whole country and people. I am grateful for a lot, believe me I really am. Anyone who knows me from years ago knows that I deserve much less than I have based on my actions as a teen.

I have some incredible friends now who I am also fortunate enough that they also share a love of acting, while I'm not an actor it is a great fit since I love the behind the scenes parts. They want to act and I want to make them look great on film. It also helps that they are really good while I've got a modicum of skills at the moment I hope to show them at their best and be able to match the high level of their acting abilities.

I'm grateful for my house and while I'm not very good at home repair and there are some things I need to give some attention to, it is a great house!

I'm grateful for my job even though it is less than challenging there are some good people I work around and it pays plenty so I can pursue my passion of film!

I have been reflecting on something I'm grateful for every morning, it is great for putting things into perspective. It feels good too:)

No comments: