Sunday, June 03, 2007

Rollin' In Around 3 A,M,

Yep, went to a b-day party last night that really started around midnight. Beersnob and Chianti were there and guess what?!?!?!

Weezy is coming back for a visit early next month!!!! Chianti thought it would be a good idea to do a Drinkbusters when she is here!!!! Woohoooooo!!!!!!!!!

I really can't tell you how excited I was to hear that news!!!! Thrilled really doesn't sum it up for me!!!! So anyway there I was, drinking a vanilla coke last night, my friends all around me and I was thinking, "This is pretty cool! I'm happy I have all these cool friends, cool projects to work on, I can see some great times ahead!"

Projects were talked about and kicked around. It was a good time!

Let's see, I saw a show that reset the coolness factor for a show. Afro Samurai! That show was just beautiful to watch. The animation was top notch and the voice talent, WOW! Samuel L. Jackson and Ron Perlman! The fight scenes were great, the characterizations were amazing, the soundtrack was alright, there was a considerable amount of violence but it was done in the Kill Bill style and kind of cartoony and not gory.

The show is just cool though. It is a cool experience, watch it when or if you can!

So far it has been a great weekend!!!!

No comments: