Friday, June 15, 2007

I Won!!!!

Two sets of tools. Each set consists of a pair of side cutters, water pump pliers, and two screwdrivers. How did I win such a magnificent prize?

Well Colin Cowherd was talking about the terrible ratings of the NBA on TV and what needs to happen to make the game more exciting and thus bring up the ratings. His idea was installing trap doors.

So I emailed The Herd and suggested banning shoes, only socks on a well waxed floor were allowed.

That was in the morning and then later that afternoon I got an email from the show and it said, "Congrats, you have won pliers. What is your address?"

Yesterday I got two sets from Channel Lock no less!!!!

How cool is that?!?!?!

Ok, now the rehearsal episode that Beersnob and I edited last night is now up on You Tube. You can check it out here!

Have a great day my friends!

No comments: