Sunday, June 10, 2007

"I'm Not The Whore Of Charm School!!!!"

She said that right before flashing her nipples on Charm School....(shaking my head)

This is someone who just doesn't get it. Brooke just wasted on the last charm school challenge, threw herself at nearly every male on the show except the good guy, and got expelled.

Man I love this trashy show!

Meanwhile Screech couldn't handle riding a bmx bike, quit one half of a lap in his second heat after complaining nonstop, and caused his typical amount of drama.

I know I rail against Barry Bonds but at least even HE has made some accomplishments that turn heads and he is a miserable human being but will be remembered. Screech will be relegated to the ash heap of human debris.

The Spurs are dominating the Cavs. I feel a bit of a link to the Cavs since Ira Newble plays on that team. He used to play for the Storm and we hung out at JT Grizzley's after a game one night. He was very polite and cool to hang with for a couple of hours.

No comments: