Wednesday, June 13, 2007

We Won!

And we will play the same team again tonight. The third home game in a row with the same team in fact.

Then Friday night we play either Dodge City or Salina and then the team we didn't play on Saturday night. The post season tournament has been moved from the fairground arena to where we normally play which is great! Everyone likes that arena better anyway!

It rained a little last night but not much. I needed to mow but I didn't:)

The Spurs are one game away from sweeping the Cavs out of the championship. If the Cavs had at least one game in them to win it was the first home game and they lost. If you are a LeBron fan though don't worry, King James will bring probably six championships to the city. He just needs a Scotti Pippen and he doesn't have one yet.

Since finding Ten Yard Torrents, the old NFL game site where you can download games, I remembered I had two full championship runs of the Bulls in my closet on VHS. Their last two entire playoff runs in fact.

I put one in the VCR and played it and it looked pristine for VHS in fact! I'm going to have to get a VHS to DVD player and transfer them all to DVD and make torrents out of them, that might be a good Summer project! It would have been a great Winter project but I just didn't remember them soon enough.

No comments: