Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I've Heard That

The best gift you can give someone is to hold an image of them in your mind of them at the pinnacle of where they want to be. No matter how good or bad they are feeling right now if see beyond what is happening now then you can help them get there later.

So I'll hold these images of my Drinkbuster friends for them:)

Beersnob: I see a grand image of him working normal hours! He doesn't really like the oddball schedule he works now but I hold this visual image of him at scifi conventions with the fanfilm and reveling in all of the attention it produces and all of the opportunities to follow!

Chianti: I see her on a beach, very tropical and lush, perhaps her own island even! No worries or concerns to damage her amazing spirit and personality!

Weezy: Nothing less than on stage accepting an Emmy or an Oscar! More roles to act in than she could possibly believe!

They are all happy and content!

This does not exclude all of my other friends which I also have images of (you guys up North) and haphazard friends who aren't as close but I wish you well and super success as well!

No comments: