Friday, June 22, 2007

Well

I believe we lost last night. We were down by 11 with about a minute left. Dodge is good and we just can't seem to beat them.

It's Payday Friday and I really should be calling into work this morning, I've got a lot to do today and work just really shouldn't factor in to it but I'm dressed and ready to go anyway. I plan on taking off half a day, we'll see how it goes.

I make enough leave now I can take off a full day every two weeks and gain leave. How cool is that?

There is a get together after work to celebrate the week being over with. It is nice and cool outside right now, feels good, I have a cat wanting to get into my lap where the keyboard is, she looks jealous.

I've got some great friends, (Beersnob, Chianti, Weezy, and two dozen more) I've got a good house, steady work that allows me to pursue my passion, I've got it made!

Reminds me of a John Anderson song from several years back called "I've Got It Made".
It's about the simple pleasures of life:)

No comments: